Tanya is the Principal of Remedial Rejuvenation and is fully trained and qualified as a professional Remedial Massage Therapist. Tanya has a genuine concern for the health and well being of her individual patients and is committed to working closely with each patient to develop a personal remedial plan.
Remedial Rejuvenation offers a variety of massage treatments (see below for massage descriptions) including:
Tanya is accredited with ATMS and registered with most health funds.
Remedial Rejuvenation Massage
located at Health Hills and Chiropractic
Suite 8, Lawton House, 60 Cecil Ave, Castle Hill
Onsite parking available
Call now to book your appointment 9659 4245
REMEDIAL REJUVENATION MASSAGE TREATMENTS
- Remedial Massage – Uses specialised techniques such as trigger point therapy, deep tissue massage, myofascial release, stretching /strengthening to treat knotted, tense and damaged muscles. This type of massage targets the deeper layers of the muscles and connective tissues. Remedial treatment targets a particular muscle tension or chronic pain conditions.
- Swedish/Relaxation Massage – The focus on Relaxation Massage is on the superficial muscles which are massaged using long smooth strokes, effleurage and kneading. This type of massage is calming to the nervous system. Gentle manipulations of the muscles are performed at your chosen pressure.
- Sports massage – Sports Massage may be useful pre and post sporting event, this types of massage uses specialized techniques that include myofascial release, trigger point therapy and frictions combined with stretching and strengthening programs. This can assist you to recover from your injuries and speed up the recovery time. It also helps with relieving the pain of muscle tears and injuries.
- Pregnancy Massage – A technique specifically designed for pregnant women to help relieve common pregnancy discomforts and promote mother and baby’s wellbeing. Pregnancy massage is very gentle and effective and has many benefits for the mother, such as increasing energy, easing aches and pains, slowing the process of varicose veins, reducing fluid retention, releasing stress and tension in the lower back and abdomen.
Benefits of Massage
- Stress relief
- Better mobility
- Improves Circulation
- Assist in Pain management
- Rejuvenates the body and mind
- Improvement to the health of cells and repairing tissues
REMEDIAL REJUVENATION MASSAGE, Castle Hill, Dural, Norwest Sydney, Hills District, Baulkham Hills, Kenthurst, Remedial Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Swedish Relaxation Massage, Deep tissue massage, Sports Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Health Fund rebates, hi caps, Massage Therapist, Tanya Wilding.